TIPS OF CARE: MELAMINE
Yanco melamine products are durable, scratch and break resistant. It is dishwasher safe, too. By following simple tips below, you will maintain your melamine product in a new and fresh appearance.
Tips for Use:
- Do not use melamine products in oven or microwaves
- Do not expose any melamine products to heat in excess of 200 °F
- Try not to heat with any heat lamps, conveyor belts, or plate warmers
- Immediately remove any damaged or chipped melamine products from operational use
Tips for Care:
- Wash melamine products as soon as possible to prevent scaling and staining
- Make sure the cycle is gentle and not extremely hot when using dishwasher
- Do not use chlorine bleach or chlorine-based sanitizing solutions
- Have a qualified technician establish a maintenance schedule for your dishwashing system to ensure proper temperature, chemical levels, and mineral content
- Do not use nail polish remover or turpentine to remove sticker residue. Use an oil-based lubricant instead for best results.